Vishay Columbus, is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Equipment Manager to manage maintenance employees that are directly involved with installation, upgrading, repair and maintenance of the production aspects.
- Develop and implement department plans to ensure optimal engineering and production equipment repair and maintenance through proper staff utilization.
- Manage the ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of production and engineering equipment through staff assignments, scheduling, PM and all other repair situations.
- Develop and maintain spare parts inventory and PM system.
- 5+ Years of supervisory experience coupled with experience with troubleshooting of electronic controls, Pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.