Maintenance III (2nd shift)
NE – Nebraska
Position Summary for Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain general preventative maintenance schedules for the production and research areas.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, gas, steam, water and air problems.
- Lead the installation of new plant equipment. Assist the installation of new plant equipment.
- Install and/or modify electric, air, water, steam and gas supply lines.
- Modify the process flow to improve safety, quality and efficiency issues.
- Maintain the building and surrounding facilities.
- Notify Plant Manager and Maintenance Lead immediately in the event issues arise that may cause production delays.
- Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
- Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manner at all times.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.