Machine Operator (Laminator)
FLEXcon is seeking a Machine Operator (Laminator) to work the weekend day shift on the coating machine. This role will work with the coating Operator on application of various types of adhesives to substrate in preparation for laminating operations and you would work toward a timely and quality completion of assigned tasks. You would report on orders and assignments to supervisor. The work schedule is Friday – Sunday 6 AM – 6 PM. This is considered a full time role and offers a full benefits package.
- Learn and follow FLEXcon’s ISO-9001 Quality Management System. These standards include all work instructions and procedures. Compliance to these standards is monitored by audits.
- Fill in at coating end of machine as needed.
- Work safely; follow OSHA safety standards.
- Complete work orders from PCC, verbal and/or written instructions to determine specifications, materials, and adjustments to assure quality coating and minimum waste and down time. Computer proficiency required.
- Maintain log on data, such as, but not limited to roll settings, type and thickness of adhesive.
- Clean and maintain coater head at end of each shift or as required.
- Maintain equipment and work area.
- Maintain safety standards including use of PPEs as required.
- Must pass a spirometry test and able to use a respirator when required.
- Regular and prompt attendance is required in all positions to provide positive customer service.
- Must pass drug test, physical, spirometry/pulmonary function test and background check.
- Work hours are Friday – Sunday 6 AM – 6 PM.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.