Website Behlen Mfg. Co.
Job TItle: Loader/Unloader
Location: Columbus, NE
Multiple Openings – 3rd Shift
- Must be able to flex to other departments.
- Responsible for the assembly of product.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work, organization of work area and the set-up of racks and/or baskets for material going on to and coming off of the line.
- Must support Continuous Improvement.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015.
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds approximately 70% of the time.
- Must be able to operate overhead crane and be forklift certified.
- Need to follow safety guidelines.
- Have good housekeeping skills, and work well with others.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
|Change of Position|
|Reaching (Extended Hands/Arms)||X|
|Reach Across Midline|
|Handling (Hold, Grasp, Seize, Turn)||X|
(Perceive Attributes of Objects)
|Crouching/Squatting (Bend Legs/Spine)|
|Stooping (Bend at Waist)|
|In/Out of Machine|
MACHINE CONTROL OPERATION
|Arm / Hand||X|
|Leg / Foot|
|Simple Grasp (Grasp Lightly)|
|Firm Grasp (Use Pressure / Force)||X|
In the following graph, record how much weight the individual will be lifting in each category.
|Lifting / Lowering||
|X (50 pounds)|
|X (50 pounds)|
|Pushing / Pulling (Force Exerted)||
Other Notes: 100 pound 2 person lift occasionally – gate lifting.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.
To apply for this job please visit www.behlenmfg.com.