Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- Leadership development positions are for driven individuals who want the opportunity through both experiences and growth to become a leader and continuing advancing within the company.
- They want to increase their knowledge of the swine industry and excel in leading farms to new heights while reaching production goals and promoting a culture of integrity.
- Leadership development candidates that are successful in our business exhibit loyalty, cooperation, and enthusiasm.
- We care about our teams and are looking for those who want the opportunity to challenge themselves professionally and are committed to family, community and raising the best pigs.
- We are not focused on being the biggest; we focus on being the best by focusing on the person, and not their title. We are all one team and family working towards the same goal of feeding the world.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
- Ability to lead a team and promote a culture of integrity.
- Continuous walking and standing; a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, interpersonal communication.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.