Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- We have a variety of leadership opportunities with equivalent titles to Production Manager, Site Leader, Advisor, VP, etc. in all aspects of the business from Repro, Nursery and Finisher.
- We care about our teams and are looking for those who want the opportunity to challenge themselves professionally and are committed to family, community and raising the best pigs.
- With a combination of animal husbandry and modern technological advances, our leaders are responsible for the care of pigs and team members under their supervision.
- Leaders will establish and maintain open communication with all team members and other leaders. Position will be engaged in training, leading, planning, managing, coaching and mentoring.
- We are not focused on being the biggest; we focus on being the best by focusing on the person, and not their title. We are all one team and family working towards the same goal of feeding the world.
- Leadership Experience Preferred.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
- Ability to lead a team and promote a culture of integrity.
- Continuous walking and standing; a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, interpersonal communication.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.