Lead Maintenance Electrical Controls Technician (2nd Shift)
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, PLUS formal training leading to Electrician status in Machine Repair and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Technical certification with PLC or CNC controls preferred.
- Experience with LabView is a plus
- 3 plus years of related work experience in manufacturing plant
- Advanced equipment troubleshooting skills
- Allen Bradley PLC, Controls Logix, Servo Controllers, HMI products and software
- Working knowledge of NEC and ANSI codes
- Knowledge of mechanical pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic systems sufficient to diagnose and repair machines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide daily support to plant operations.
- Program machinery using various software programs to automate the machines.
- Support implementation and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
- Read electrical schematics and other documents to diagnose and repair machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot machinery and equipment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.