Inspection Associate- B Shift
Website BD Medical/ BD Pharmaceutical
Responsible for meeting/exceeding production standards, maintaining product quality, and minimizing/preventing equipment downtime. Must be able to work both independently and as a team member and actively communicate with others to include workplace teams. Will perform continuous inspection to identify and remove critical, major, and minor defects according to standard procedures. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
1. Manually/visually and under magnification inspect product and be able to identify and remove defects.
2. Perform quality inspections and record accurate inspection data as required.
3. Tend equipment, robots, and clear jams, load commodities, move materials, and remove trash.
4. Verify process steps are completed correctly in appropriate batch records.
5. Clean equipment, floors, and workstations.
6. Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
7. Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
8. Other duties as assigned.
- High quality products produced per manufacturing documents.
- Accurate documentation.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
“Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.”
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (East)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.