Inside Agriculture ISR Recruiter
- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Provides administrative support to the VP of Sales, Regional Sales Managers and Inside Sales Managers.
- Responsible for the recruiting life cycle including job postings, interviews, hiring and terminations in coordination with the regional and district managers.
- Develops and implements a go-to-market recruiting strategy including a budget with the Marketing Department.
- Implements methods of recruiting ISR’s to ensure strategic support of Company sales plans and metrics, including time-to-fill metrics.
- Establishes relationships with recruiting sources, including employees, community members and colleges.
- Establishes positive communications with hiring managers, team members and business partners.
- Assists VP of Sales monitoring forecast numbers and updates.
- Schedule meetings and travel for Senior Sales Management.
- Performs work duties within the assigned work environment related to the position, as assigned by BigIron.
- Prioritizes workload to ensure that all essential functions are addressed effectively, making appropriate adjustments throughout each shift and each work week to meet changing and/or competing priorities when necessary.
- Prepares for and actively participates in meetings, both on a departmental level and on a company level.
- Completes required training promptly. Self identifies areas where additional training is required. Demonstrates understanding of the training content and implements training in day-to-day work activities.
- Complies with BigIron policies and procedures as published by BigIron and which may be modified from time to time.
- Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Willingly completes other duties and takes on special projects as assigned or as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ Years of related experience or equivalent combination preferred.
- Agricultural industry experience preferred.
- Always maintains Driver’s License and Auto Insurance.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit www.bigiron.com.