Are you a motivated individual looking to work in a fast paced environment? Look no further: Timpte is currently looking for an HR Assistant for our David City, NE location! Timpte is looking for an individual to assist with the administration of the day to day operations of the human resources department.
In this position, you will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources department. Carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: Recruiting, Training and development, Wellness, and Company events.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
· High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
· Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with customers, and peers
· Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
· Must have an Associate’s Degree in related field and 2+ years progressive Human Resources experience preferred.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and presentation skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
· Must have excellent organization skills and be able to multi-task.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record for occasional travel.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.