General Operator – Full time – SCHUYLER, Nebraska
Cargill operates some of the most technologically advanced production plants in the world. We need dependable, efficient, safety-minded individuals to join our team. General Operators are vital to our daily operations. Examples of roles include preparing meat to be cooked, palletizing boxed product, administration work, using scanners and computers to track product, and verifying quality and accuracy. Please note, specific roles will vary greatly by plant and location. Safety is always our number one priority, and no matter your experience level, we’ll train you for success. Your work in our plants can help you grow both personally and professionally. Discover how your work can nourish the world and help you thrive.
Perform repetitive tasks. Examples include:
- Lift/handling raw and cooked meats
- Performing paperwork and computer work.
- Ensuring food safety and quality
- Cleanliness and housekeeping
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Further processing experience
- Meat production experience
- Prior experience in a production, or similar, environment
- Work history in the last 12 months
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.