- Perform routine plant cleanup tasks as directed.
- Safely operate equipment such as; front end loaders, excavators, haul trucks, skid steer, backhoe, forklift, telehandler, or bulldozers to scoop sand away from conveyors, bearing and under silos.
- Grease and fuel equipment when needed.
- Grease bearings and pulleys as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning and dumping the dust collectors.
- Collect sand samples when needed.
- Assist with plant maintenance as directed, including assisting shift mechanic with repairs as extra set of hands.
- Assist with maintaining facility grounds; including snow removal and operating mower.
- Maintain safe, neat, and orderly work areas in and around the facility.
- Follow company-directed safe work practices.
- Perform work in accordance with all applicable State and Federal mining laws.
- Previous experience operating a skid steer loader, forklift, bobcat or other small power equipment preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.