Job Purpose and Impact
Shift: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
FSQR Tech is a vital role in the daily operations of our facility. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities within this title all while making safety the number one priority. While performing the duties of FSQR Tech, the employee is regularly exposed to cold, wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment. Position requires working in various areas of the facility. The use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility.
- Understand and comply with site Safety, Food Safety, Quality, and Regulatory Policies, including GMPs/GHPs.
- Employees should be able to enforce, verify and assist plant operations to ensure compliance to said policies and procedures.
- Perform repetitive tasks such as: Lab work – weighing, measuring, and mixing; ascending and descending stairs; standing and/or walking for 8-10 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Must be able to work in cold, damp conditions or in a hot environment as position and job duties apply.
- Effectively communicate with other departments.
- Represent FSQR team on any process team, safety team, or food safety team
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment
- Work 40+ hours a week, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- General Computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Work history in the last 12 months
- Manufacturing experience
- Higher education such as Associate degree or higher
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.