- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
This individual is responsible for supporting the FSQR Supervisor in leading, coaching, training and developing our site’s Quality Technicians. He/she also ensures that the facility and all processes meet food safety, quality, and regulatory standards, with an emphasis on food and consumer/end customer safety, employee safety, sanitation, productivity, environmental awareness, and customer satisfaction. This position supports the FSQR Supervisor ensuring the day-to-day safe and efficient management of the quality systems and stakeholders within the facility.Food Safety and Quality Systems Management – Verification and/or maintenance of HACCP, SSOP, and prerequisite programs, raw materials, manufacturing processes, plant environment, and finished product. Collaborate with Operations on the initiation of corrective action and preventative measures when necessary. Ensures adherence to Corporate, Regulatory and facility food safety and quality requirements. Customer food safety and quality requirements. Participation and preparation for plant tours and audits. Lead foreign material investigations. Effectively place product or materials on hold via Cargill’s electronic inventory system. Ability to operate and trouble shoot all lab equiplment. Abililty to enter work requests via SAP. Ability to place lab supply orders. Ability to schedule and organize product samples, environmental sponges and sanitation effectiveness swabs per the company policy.
30% Stakeholder Development and Supervision – In the absence of the supervisor oversees the hourly FSQR stakeholders and ensures that the department is properly scheduled, staffed and trained to handle the daily needs. Effectively train, Coach and develop the hourly FSQR Stakeholders to build a talent within the department. Ensuring that all stakeholders are working safely.
10% Other projects – Assisting the plant in various projects relating to Safety, Food fety, Regulatory, Environment, Process Improvement, Engagement, training, etc.
- College degree or 2 years of relevant work experience
- 6 months FSQR experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, PPT, Excel, document composition/editing
- Effectively Train and coach stakeholders
- Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Biology or other related field
- 5 + Years of related experience
- Ability to work in a cold, damp environment
- Ability to work 48 hours a week or more
- Ability to work weekends
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of HACCP
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage conflict
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.