Website Sammy’s Superheroes Foundation
Sammy’s Superheroes Foundation
- Assures Sammy’s Superheroes business is conducted in a professional manner in conformity with Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Employment Opportunity requirements and Internal Revenue Codes 501 (c) (3) status.
- Articulates and guides the direction of the organization and its program in accordance with the vision and mission of the Board of Directors (the “Board”). Position reports to the Board.
- Actively promotes financial stability by seeking financial sources for funding of the organization.
- Develops positive community relations by promoting public awareness and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, business or related field with 2 years experience; or 5 years of administrative experience developing operating policies and procedures, and managing program and service development.
- Excellent written, oral and computer skills. Must be able to speak to the media and be comfortable presenting to audiences from 2-200. Knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks is preferred.
- Experience in fundraising and fiscal management of a non-profit agency, preferred.
Interested individuals should send a resume to Sammy’s Superheroes Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org 2002 23rd St., Columbus NE 68601. Questions: contact Erin Nahorny 402.606.9598 or Alyssa Hogeland 402.910.8125.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com