Full Job Description
As a Final Inspector you will perform various inspection procedures on finished parts for final shipment or stock.
- Inspect parts to finish tolerances using various precision measuring instruments.
- Assemble components into assemblies. Inspect for shipment.
- Perform necessary documentation such as dimensional data, serialization, or as required by customer.
- Perform tool inspection and calibration of measuring instruments at regularly-scheduled intervals.
SECONDARY NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- May be required to perform ultrasonic inspection of babbitt bearings to verify bond.
- May be required to perform repairs such as “puddling” (repair of babbitt).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- Requires high school education or equivalent with a minimum 2 years of experience in an inspection position.
- Knowledge of machining practices is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings and specifications is required.
- The physical ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds is required.
- With use of mechanical aids, must be able to manipulate parts or machines exceeding 20,000 pounds.
We offer a competitive salary package that is dependent on qualifications and experience as well as good benefits and a bonus potential.
It is the policy of MIBA to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local LAW. In addition, MIBA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing Inspection: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.