Farm Maintenance / Construction
Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- This position is a general handyman of many aspects of farm operations from the maintenance/construction side.
- Position will require handling maintenance/construction at sites including general maintenance, general construction, welding, part replacement, curtains, barn repair and feed bin repairs, etc.
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General welding/wire feed welding.
- Operating/repairing fan/heater controls.
- Focus on Critical Control Points and functions.
- Cool Cell controls and repairs.
- Curtain machine controls and repairs.
- Installing and repairing filter boxes and filters.
- Checking farm for air leaks during filtration.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
- Continuous walking and standing; a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.