Farm Hand – Equipment Operator
Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- An independent person who enjoys the outdoors will appreciate the variety of tasks and responsibilities required with this farm hand position.
- Operating farm machinery (tractors, payloaders, road graders, skid steers, excavators, etc).
- Operating center pivots that are fed by diesel and electric pumps.
- Position will also require assistance with the following services to our area farms:
- Road grating
- Sewer line jetting
- Compost processing/spreading
- Mechanical maintenance of farm machinery
- Valid driver’s license.
- General electrical/mechanical knowledge preferred.
- Job requires a fair amount of walking and lifting at times.
- 50+ hours a week with longer hours during pivot application season.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
Submit an application and join our team today!
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.