We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a fabricator at our Manufacturing Facility in David City, NE! We’re looking for a person to fabricate assemblies and components for trailers using welders, torches, and various other hand tools. Also, someone who is able to fabricate parts using various equipment (including CNC), working from production schedules and cut sheets.
Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
- Positive, high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with peers
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Desired Skills and Experiences
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, specifications, and trailer schedules
- Knowledge to operate welders, torches, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment
- Ability to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions
- Prior manufacturing and CNC experience preferred
- Ability to learn job and be fully competent within 6 to 12 months.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.