- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s mission, vision, and core values
- Cleans equipment in compliance with all Company standards
- Manages detailing inventory and re-ordering of supplies
- Maintenance of equipment fleet
- Operates pressure washer, buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet detailed expectations
- Uses cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of the equipment
- Moves and parks equipment
- Lines up machinery for BigIron pictures
- Possible delivery of equipment to correct locations or coordinates pickup if necessary
- Assists seller and sales team and buyers loading equipment after the auction
- Performs work duties within the assigned work environment related to the position, as assigned by Big Iron
- Prioritizes workload to ensure that all essential functions are addressed effectively, making appropriate adjustments throughout each shift and each work week to meet changing and/or competing priorities when necessary
- Prepares for and actively participates in meetings, both on a departmental level and on a company level
- Completes required training promptly. Self identifies areas where additional training is required and demonstrates understanding of the training content and implements training in day to day work activities.
- Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality
- Complies with BigIron policies and procedures as published by BigIron and which may be modified from time to time
- Uses good judgement, discretion, and integrity to review, research and resolve issues. Considers all factors and takes appropriate action
- Consistently uses strength, agility and good body mechanics when performing essential functions; develops, implements, and follows appropriate safety procedures of BigIron and/or community and regulatory agencies
- Willingly completes other duties and takes on special projects as assigned or as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Always maintains valid Driver’s license and auto insurance
- Experience in detailing equipment or education in equivalent type class
- Running a forklift of telehandler
- Loading equipment on trailers for transport
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Heavy work conditions with the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- Near vision and far vision necessary and the ability to adjust focus
- Continuous reaching requirements of out, overhead, and low (below knees)
- Must be able to do continuous standing, minimal sitting
- Good dexterity of fingers/hands
- Incumbent is required to drive company owned or personal vehicle for on-site visits
Apply for this or other BigIron Careers on their WEBSITE
In addition, you can choose to upload your resume at https://somethinggoodcolumbus.com/upload-resume/ and we will put it directly in the hands of our Columbus business owners and HR professionals. Be sure to mention this job’s title and employer.
We want you in Columbus!
To apply for this job please visit www.bigiron.com.