Environmental Wastewater Technician – Full Time
Job Purpose and Impact
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Ensure all wastewater, stormwater, Irrigation operations, along with sampling, Lab analysis, reporting, SOP’s, maintenance, assigned projects, housekeeping (includes painting), mowing/weed control, fly control, Sand spreading, and other assigned duties are complete, and water quality at the outfalls meets all Local, State, Federal, & Internal requirements each day.
- Communicate with Production to ensure that dry pickup, water usage, pretreatment, & #2 system is conforming at the highest efficiency. Work with production on wastewater treatment, and Solid waste issues and the affects there area has on Wastewater treatment each day.
- Review daily water usage, biogas production, chemical usages, pretreatment, anaerobic, SBR, & outfall compliance numbers and assist in identifying non-conforming areas by establishing operating standards for areas of the production facility each day.
- Communicate all aspects of wastewater operations including all solid waste, maintenance, and housekeeping issues to the Environmental Supt., and Wastewater Supervisor Continuously.
- Ensure all daily solid waste (paunch, sludge, Manure, SRM, trash, metal, cardboard), operations, and other assigned duties and/or projects meet all Local, State, Federal, & Internal requirements each day.
- Shall have a valid driver’s license
- Read, Write, and Speak English
- Ability to obtain a class 3 wastewater certification. (will Train)
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Previous experience in wastewater treatment
- Previous Industrial experience
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.