Entry Level Manufacturing (Core Cutter) – Night – Mon – Thurs 6P to 6A
- Learn and follow FLEXcon’s ISO-9001 Quality Management System. These standards include all work instructions and procedures. Compliance to these standards are monitored by audits.
- Work safely; follow OSHA safety standards.
- Understand and follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Obtain quantities and sizes of cores needed for each machine. Obtain enough cores to make the correct amount of cuts as required by the order.
- Measurements are made and the guide set up at the cut blade in order to cut the core at the correct lengths.
- Transport cores to the slitting machines using filled basket carts or pallets with pallet jack.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Assist with general plant cleanup as time allows.
- Regular and prompt attendance is required in all positions to provide positive customer service.
Education Required: High School/GED or better.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.