Technik Mfg. Inc.
JOB TITLE: Engineering Technician
EDUCATION: 2-Year Degree in Tech School
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude with some experience in machine controls and electronic devices.
- The ability to multitask working independently within a relatively small work force.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- The ability to manage several projects design and development simultaneously.
- Prefer prior job experience in a similar field, but not required.
- Must have experience with SolidWorks and other administrative programs.
- The initial design, development and testing of all new and existing Technik products.
- Articulate and write concise product specifications, user manuals, production work instructions and quality control documents.
- Support production and technical service with assembly, testing and trouble-shooting
- Work closely with the project manager evaluating all custom requests.
- Implement continuous improvement programs with cost reduction efforts.
- Perform other duties as requested.
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week. Office hours are flexible and based on maintaining an effective and efficient performance of job duties.
PAY RANGE: $20 to $30 per hour
REPORTS TO: CEO
To apply, e-mail your resume to email@example.com , mail to Technik Mfg., Inc., 1005 17th Street, Columbus, NE 68601, or drop it off at their front office at 1005 17th Street.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org