Employee Relations and Employee Experience Specialist
Job ID SCH03767
Date posted 01/28/2021
Location : Schuyler, Nebraska
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As a member of our Global Human Resources Solutions Nebraska Market Team, the Employee Relations and Employee Experience (ER/EE) Specialist will be accountable for the execution and deliver of regional regulatory compliance and company based employee relations and employee experience services. Such services as industrial and employee relations based investigations, employee and manager coaching and outreach and recruitment support.
- Serve as a specialist within the employee relations & employee experience market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market
- Identify and coordinate outreach, internally and externally, to enable businesses to meet their compliance obligations.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions and provide guidance and consultation, making sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
*The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
*Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Strong computer skills
- Experience using web based programs (SalesForce, Remedy Force or ticketing systems)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.