Electromechanical Technician, Mon -Thurs 7:30 – 5:00, Fri 8 – 12
Join the team at FLEXcon in Columbus, NE as an Electromechanical Technician who will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, installing, and upgrading electrical and mechanical equipment, components, tools, and machinery.
• Provide maintenance and mechanical support to production teams by troubleshooting equipment, understand the instrumentation and perform repairs as needed and assemble, install, dismantle, and repair machinery, pumps, motors, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical systems, plan, and perform all required operations in preparation for installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical and electronic equipment within the facility and make proper connections to panels, electronic units, etc.
• Perform general repairs to all types of machines or equipment, tear down units, determine extent of troubles, repair or replace defective parts and reassemble.
• Replace parts such as bearing, gears, shafts, worn or broken units or equipment elements and install and wire motors, drives, for a variety of standard and special purpose machines and equipment.
• Move machines and equipment to the designated area using forklifts, hoists, and other equipment.
• Install all types of conduit, making bends, threading, and reaming where necessary.
• Perform ordinary machining operations using lathe, milling machine, grinder, drill press, etc.
• Plumbing work in all parts of the plant and perform general building maintenance work.
• Ensure all work is performed in compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements with industry best practices.
• Experience and commitment to fulfilling the preventative maintenance program including inspecting, cleaning, lubrication and adjustments to equipment and machines.
• Skilled in reading and working from blueprints, drawings, and schematics to complete tasks.
• Participate in the company safety program and maintain clean and organized work areas.
EDUCATION: Technical school education in Electro-Mechanical maintenance or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years of experience is desired with drives, controls, PLC’s, pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems. Experience with web handling, coating equipment, ovens, oxidizers and HVAC equipment is a plus.
Must pass drug, physical and background check
Work hours: Mon – Fri 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Click Here to Apply Today!
FLEXcon Company, Inc. 2021 23rd E Columbus, NE 68601
To apply for this job please visit careers-flexcon.icims.com.