Electrician – Columbus, NE
This is an hourly level position.
We are looking for individuals ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Columbus, NE facilities. We will provide you a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience at our two processing facilities (wet milling and dry grind) as well as our Co-generation facility.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems
- Perform routine electrical repair projects and preventative maintenance on production equipment such as breaker boxes, motor leads and lighting fixtures
- Assist in the installation and wiring of new/modified electrical equipment
- Maintain accurate and thorough inventory of electrical parts and related manuals
- Monitors plant motors and starters, checking for hot spots and completing required reports
- Select, install and pull wiring to required equipment locations; making connections, testing circuitry and performing related installation processes of low and medium voltage to 4160V
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Committed to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Class A journeyman’s license (Preferred)
- 2-4 years instrumentation experience and/or equivalent degree or schooling (industrial or commercial setting); able to run conduit, troubleshoot, read blue prints
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: able to lift up to 65lbs, stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time, squat/kneel, climb stairs/ladders, operate vibrating equipment/power tools/assistive transfer devices, work in a variety of environmental conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc)
- Excellent communication & organizational skills; able to collaborate with colleagues and management teams to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Willing to improve technical skills through on-the-job and/or outside training
- Willing to work shift and weekends as needed.
- We expect our team members to continuously grow and develop their knowledge of our plant, this includes active engagement in our safety culture and actively pursuing career enhancement opportunities
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.