Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 1.4 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- This is a position for an electrician that is highly involved with all controls that keep our farms safe.
- Daily responsibilities will include pulling wire, terminating, troubleshooting, etc.
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventative electrical maintenance at farm sites.
- Help with general electrical work and other technicians as needed.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- General electrical knowledge preferred.
- Maintenance and mechanical skills also a plus.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well in urgent situations and find solutions.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.