Dry Mill Superintendent
The Columbus, NE Dry Mill Department Superintendent is responsible for the overall safe, compliant and cost effective production of ethanol and animal feed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with the plant leadership to accomplish plant specific goals and objectives
- Effectively lead department Operators, Supervisors, and Engineers to meet departmental goals and objectives
- Support the management of policies and procedures that ensure compliance with health and safety, environmental, sanitation, quality policies, and procedures.
- Troubleshooting production problems, optimizing yields, productivity, and controlling costs.
- Provide mentoring for colleague development
- Effectively collaborate with all departments within the plant.
- Actively involved with Performance Excellence.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience and a minimum 5 years of experience in a production facility with OSHA classified locations
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- Technical competence in data analysis, mechanics, instrumentation, controls, and utility systems
- Ability to achieve and track excellence using performance-driven metrics
- Able to utilize independent judgment to solve problems, have excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple ongoing tasks, meet deadlines, and strive for continuous improvement and high expectations of direct reports
Relocation is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Apply online with ADM
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.