Columbus High School
DEPARTMENT: Food Service
JOB TITLE: DISHWASHER
D.O.T. # PART-TIME 4 HRS/DAY
A. Educational Level: High School Diploma (Preferred)
B. Experience Desired: Some Food Service (Preferred)
1. Congenial with Co-Workers
- Congenial with Customers
- Follow Directions of Supervisor (s)
REPORTS TO: Elementary Coordinator or Kitchen Manager, Food Service Director,
Director of Business Services, Building Principal & Superintendent
- Operation of dishwasher – be able to fill, start, operate, empty and clean machine.
B. Be able to hear unusual operational sounds, and determine if dishwasher needs maintenance.
- Clean floor of dish room after use.
Never Occasional Frequent Constant
0% 1-32% 33-66% 67%+
A. Standing X
B. Walking X
C. Sitting X
D. Bending X
E. Stooping X
F. Reaching X
G. Pulling X
H. Climbing X
I. Driving X
J. Lifting X
(50 Pounds Maximum)
K. Carrying X
(Distance of 5 Feet)
- Climatic Environment: Heat from dishwasher, harsh chemicals, and water
C. Hazards: Falls (due to water on floor), burns, and reactions to chemicals
To apply for this job please visit www.columbuspublicschools.org.