Director of Nursery Operations
Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- This position will be responsible for leading and managing numerous commercial nursery farm managers who oversee approximately 200,000 spaces.
- The position will support nursery farm managers in their decision making process in order to hold farms accountable for measurable targets.
- This position will be a key part of our leadership team and provide input and support.
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business analysis and planning.
- Development of annual operational targets as well as long range strategic goals.
- Developing and ensuring all communications are coordinated to the respective managers.
- Comply with and enforce all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- A Minimum of 7-10 years supervisory experience in production.
- Previous leadership experience with large groups.
- Experience leading change through people.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.