Director of Manufacturing
Are you interested in joining a team in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members? We have the job for you in our David City Manufacturing plant! Timpte is looking for a Director of Manufacturing to direct and oversee the manufacturing activities, lead strategic execution, and coordinate resources to create world class quality products in conjunction with Timpte Production System. This person will also ensure manufacturing performance quality goals are met and standards are upheld.
As the Director of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for Safety, Quality, On-time Completion and Product cost (labor/overhead) as it relates to the manufacturing cycle of our products. Also, directly supervise and manage the manufacturing team in the planning, development, and execution of both strategic initiatives and day to day business activities.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our clients, customers, and vendors
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree applicable to the position.
• 5-10 years’ experience in manufacturing production management.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to lead and collaborate with different departments within the organization.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.