Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 1.4 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- This is an electrical position that is highly involved in all of the controls that keep our farms safe.
- Responsible for working with our key software that allows individuals to know that the health of our pigs and their environment are in good working order.
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installing and repairing of Dicam and electrical repairs and controls.
- Perform preventative electrical maintenance at farm sites.
- Help with general electrical work and other technicians as needed.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- Basic knowledge of electrical components including breakers, relays, switches, and control devices.
- Must have the drive and willingness to learn technical items related to the electrical field.
- Efficiently be able to organize, prioritize, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ablility to work well in urgent situations and find solutions.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.