Are you interested in joining a team that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values and invests in its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Department Trainer in our David City Production Facility. We are looking for an employee to train new hires and current employees in learning proper job functions, safe work habits, and assist them in becoming accustom to their new job and designated area.
Internal pay: $1.50/hour increase from current pay!
• Lead, Train, and Onboard New Hires
• Train and Mentor all employees in designated area of production on a consistent basis
• Ensure a safe working environment
• Review SOPs to make sure accurate and up to date
• Evaluate employees and identify strengths and weaknesses.
• Technical and organizational ability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Prior manufacturing experience and training experience helpful.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Required to read and interpret blue prints, specifications, and trailer schedules provided in English.
• Knowledge to operate machines, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment.
• Must possess or gain the knowledge of Timpte demand flow principles such as Kanban, product synchronization, labor calculations, work content calculations, etc.
• Required to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions.
• Ability to trouble-shoot problems and resolve with root cause analysis.
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.