Customer Service Representative- Utility Trailer
Do you want to work for a growing company? This is an opportunity to build upon your career and the opportunity to move up within the company. If you have a strong customer service background, we have the job for you! Timpte is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our new Utility Trailer line. Timpte wants our employees to feel valued and create an investment in your future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
As a Customer Service Representative-Utility Trailer, you will Process utility trailer orders secured through Timpte’s Retail & Dealer sales channels from inception of order intake into the David City order management system through production scheduling and ultimate delivery to Timpte’s Customer Support Centers and/or Dealer locations.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our customers
• Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Post-Secondary education preferred and/or 1-3+ years of Customer Service experience.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to work independently with good planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.