Customer Relations Representative
Are you a motivated individual with excellent customer service experience? Do you strive in an environment that is fast paced and rewarding?
Timpte is looking for a Customer Relations Representative in our David City Customer Support Center facility. We’re looking for someone with customer service and sales experience that will be the main point of contact for our customers and engage with them at responsible for direct supervision, training, safety performance, product quality, employee communications, and employee morale and productivity within assigned department.
• Liaison between the sales team and the customer when coordinating trailer pick up.
• Answer customer questions and resolve customer problems while onsite picking up trailer
• Keeping in constant communication with customer throughout the entire process from sale to pick up
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must have Associates degree or 3-5 years of Customer Service or Sales experience.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to work independently with good planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Basic trailer knowledge is a plus
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
Timpte Excellent Benefits
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.