Central Confinement LLC
The estimator is responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates on large and complex projects as required by the client’s documents and provides complete conceptual and total bid price.
- Reviews and evaluates requests for estimates.
- Ensures timely completion of estimates.
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy.
- Creates job folders.
- Reviews construction documents and understands the scope of work to bid.
- Executes take-offs of construction documents.
- Inputs take-offs into a computer spreadsheet.
- Obtains pricing for materials.
- Prepares cost analysis in a computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
- Makes an estimate where predetermined standard(s) are not available.
- Informs immediate supervisor of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database.
- Develops and maintains resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
- Attends departmental meetings as required.
- Photocopies documents and plans.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position in Columbus, NE. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evenings and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Minimal to no travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year DOE
- Bonus Opportunities
- Company Phone
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: PBURESH@CENCON.COM
To apply for this job please visit cencon.com.