Vishay Dale Columbus, Nebraska is currently seeking a computer programmer. This position is responsible for, problem solving, development, modification and debuggin programs where analysis of data is required.
- Develops and programs reports for end-users for various functional areas
- Project leader for new applications including development, debugging and rollout.
- Test and debug modifications to application before releasing to users.
- Test and debug application upgrades before releasing to users.
- Responsibility of key sub-systems as determined by management (example: finance, bar coding, etc.)
- Evaluate and recommend new supplementary products for introduction into IT/Manufacturing environment.
4-6 years of experience with manufacturing software systems. Solid analytical and communication skills.
BS degree in Computer Science
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.