Client Service/Sales Representative
Credit Management Services, Inc.
Credit Management Services, Inc., a Nebraska based account recovery firm, offers the opportunity for a qualified and motivated candidate to experience meaningful and challenging training as a Customer Service/Sales Representative. In business since 1926, Credit Management is a regional account recovery agency, which specializes in healthcare, bank and retail receivables.
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Ideal candidate will have an interest in Sales/Marketing.
- Applicants should possess good computer skills, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Experience providing a high level of professional customer service
- Candidates must have strong leadership, organizational and strategic skills
- Candidates with a dynamic and engaging personality would be preferred.
- Starting date of the position to be determined by availability of candidate and company’s training cycle
- Employee can expect to train and function in the following areas during the program – Account Associate, Client Services and Sales Departments
- Salary – negotiable based on experience
- Assists Sales Representatives with special requests and client requests
- Prepares proposals, reports, letters/mailings and other marketing pieces
- Performs research on competitors and prospective clients
- Obtains hands-on experience by attending training seminars, tradeshows and other various meetings/appointments
- Handles in-coming calls from prospective clients
- Provides support in all functions of the Sales Department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two year degree or related experience in Customer Service, Sales or other related Business field
- Provide resume
Credit Management Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Credit Management Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Credit Management Services, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Credit Management Services, Inc. employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
To apply for this job please visit www.cmjobs.net.