Columbus High School
DEPARTMENT: Food Service
JOB TITLE: CASHIER
D.O.T. # PART-TIME (4 Hrs./Day)
A. Educational Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
B. Experience Desired: Computer Skills
Congenial with Co-Workers
Congenial with Customers
Follow Directions of Supervisor (s)
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager, Food Service Director, Director of
Business Services, Building Principal, Superintendent
- Scan student ID cards or bar codes, collect money and enter payments to accounts.
- Verify tray contents meet Department of Education requirements.
- Count money and make daily bank deposit.
- Track free and reduced students and complete edit check worksheets for Department of Education.
- Keep student computer data current.
- Print student account summaries for parents (if requested).
- Send bills to parents of students with delinquent accounts.
- Compile end-of-the-month reports.
Never Occasional Frequent Constant
0% 1-32% 33-66% 67%+
Occasional: standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pulling, climbing, lifting 50# max, carrying distance of 5 ft.
- Climatic Environment: Air-conditioned
- Hazards: Computer problems and possible stress (money accountability)
To apply for this job please visit www.columbuspublicschools.org.