Columbus Public Schools
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Columbus Middle School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Columbus Public Schools – website
DEPARTMENT: Food Service
JOB TITLE: Cashier
D.O.T. # PART TIME
A. Educational Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
B. Experience Desired: Computer Skills
Congenial with Co-Workers
Congenial with Customers
Follow Directions of Supervisor (s)
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager, Food Service Director, Director of
Business Services, Building Principal, Superintendent
- Scan student ID cards or bar codes, collect money and enter payments to accounts.
- Verify tray contents meet Department of Education requirements.
- Count money and make daily bank deposit.
- Track free and reduced students and complete edit check worksheets for Department of Education.
- Keep student computer data current.
- Print student account summaries for parents (if requested).
- Send bills to parents of students with delinquent accounts.
- Compile end-of-the-month reports.
Never Occasional Frequent Constant
0% 1-32% 33-66% 67%+
A. Standing X
B. Walking X
C. Sitting X
D. Bending X
E. Stooping X
F. Reaching X
G. Pulling X
H. Climbing X
I. Driving X
J. Lifting X
(10 Pounds Maximum)
K. Carrying X
(Distance of 5 Feet)
- Inside Outside Both
- Climatic Environment: Air-conditioned
- Hazards: Computer problems and possible stress (money accountability)
To apply for this job please visit www.columbuspublicschools.org.