Cannula Grind Tech – 3rd Shift
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance for all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic logic equipment used in the production process.
- Responsible for equipment modification, adjustment and installation as required.
- Responsible for monitoring performance of processes for output and waste levels.
- Responsible to provide leadership and ownership of process performance issues.
- Interfaces with Engineering for process improvements.
- Reports directly to Production Maintenance Departmental supervision and indirectly to Production supervisors.
Additional Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Provide support to Set-up and maintain all pneumatic and hydraulic logic equipment.
- Provide support to perform preventive maintenance on the equipment as specified in the P.M. Program or as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Provide support to operate equipment as directed by Departmental Supervisor.
- Provide support to document process change.
- Provide leadership to ensure all safety and environmental procedures and Quality System Requirements (QSR) are maintained.
- Provide Production Supervisors with relevant information of equipment performance status, to include production and waste rates.
- Provide leadership and ownership of process performance issues.
- Provide leadership to other associates when troubleshooting process performance equipment.
- Provide leadership to coordinate maintenance activities.
Education / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- High School Diploma or GED and 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment. Completed coursework in following subjects required (relevant experience may be substituted for individual courses): Industrial Electricity, Problem Solving for Mechanical Applications, & Industrial Instrumentation
- Must be able to comprehend and adhere to specifications, procedures, requirements both written and verbal.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is necessary, knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Prior mechanical experience preferred
- Must speak, read, & write English
“Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.”
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.