Business Unit Manager- Weld, Fab, & Paint
Do you have management experience in a manufacturing plant? Are you interested in joining a fast paced company that truly values their team members? We have a job for you! Timpte is enhancing the Manufacturing organizational structure at the David City Production Facility by adding Business Unit Managers to support the overall success of the company and the Manufacturing plant.
Timpte is looking for a Business Unit Manager over Weld, Fab, and Paint in our David City Production Facility. We are looking for an employee to manage the daily production functions to ensure completion of a quality product within scheduled time and budget in conjunction with Timpte Production System. This person will be responsible for Planning, Scheduling, and Execution of the production operations. They will support our Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE), Quality, and Continuous Improvement initiatives. This person will be accountable to the primary internal customer, Sub-Assembly and Assembly Business Unit Manager, to make sure parts and components are delivered efficiently, to eliminate downtime.
Timpte is celebrating over 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships.
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
• Technical and organizational ability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess a degree or be willing to obtain a degree applicable to the position.
• Must have 5-10 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment and 1-3 years of Leadership experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Must have a complete understanding of production processes.
• Required to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions.
• Ability to trouble-shoot problems and resolve with root cause analysis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.