Business Marketing Manager
Vishay Dale of Columbus, NE is hiring a Business Marketing Manager. The Business Marketing Manager is, the Manager of Business Marketing Passives will establish and drive the regional efforts to achieve design-in goals and identify new product opportunities. Maximize variable margin dollars while achieving and growing the divisions’ sales forecast. The position can only be successfully accomplished with a thorough understanding of Passives divisions’ products, market prices, customer applications, competitive forces and product costs along with excellent communications skills. The position is responsible for the Dale Resistors Division business marketing activities within the Americas region in conjunction with the Sr. Mgr. Business Marketing Dale Resistors, the head of Business Marketing Passives Americas and the Dale Resistor Division Product Marketing heads.
- Support and handle the Business Marketing of the Dale Resistor in Division within the American region .Visits customers and distributors in this area to support and grow the business.
- Work with Sr. Managers to define the regional strategy for the divisions to generate and increase business without compromising margins in alignment with the divisions.
- Responsible for price administration, variable margins, forecasting and business trend monitoring, product development inputs, sales program, product training, design-in support within the American region.
- Work closely with Sales, Customers and Distributors and with Product Marketing on pricing guidelines, competitive analysis, alignment & coordination of market segments / customers/ distributors.
- Technical and commercial background and experience ( > 3-5 years in electronics industry).
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.