Ag Marketing Specialist
Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms and DNA Genetics are seeking an Agriculture Marketing Specialist that will assist with the development, implementation, and fulfillment of communication strategies to recruit and retain talent, enhance our culture, and promote our genetic products. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal as well as a creative background to bring value to our growing team! Successful candidates must also have a passion for creative design work with a strong desire to consistently deliver quality marketing materials in many areas of our business. This position is located in Columbus, NE in our new state of the art office!
- Support organizational and production strategies by designing and maintaining materials such as email templates, PowerPoint templates, company newsletters and more
- Responsible for the development and production of in-house material such as stock photography and videography
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Support company culture through involvement of company events and team member recognition
- Maintain the content of, and utilize the Pillen Family Farms & DNA Genetics website, as well as social media, as a tool to reach many audiences, including current Team Members
- Update content on our SharePoint site for all Company information
- Managing and coordinating print and all forms of media outreach
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Background in agriculture
- Experience with:
- graphic design in the context of business communication – specifically with Canva
- Video editing – specifically with Premiere Pro
- creation of story boards relative to video editing/production
- SEO, Target Marketing, Google Ad Words, social media targeted advertising
- Custom Website Coding
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.