Website Columbus High School
A. Experience Desired: Typing, Synergy computer, adding machine, telephone, filing skills, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Google Suite
- Ability to meet the public/answer phone with positive and pleasant attitude.
2. Good skills in the use of language, grammar, and spelling
3. Ability to work with teachers, students, and parents and project a congenial working relationship.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Principal/Principal
- Assist with managing all things associated with activities
- Assist with managing the concession stand—order supplies, set up on day of event, etc.
- Create ineligibility lists—sends out weekly notices, communicates with coaches
- Checks out sub computers daily
- Runs reports for administration
- Organizes emergency procedure documents—updates and distributes yearly
- Orders and assists with student ID’s
- Post on Thrillshare
- Updates activity calendar on website
- Tracks sports physicals and consent forms
- Update CMS website
- Assists with Summer School registration
- Assists with beginning of year mailing
- Tracks Chromebook agreement consents
- Tracks and communicates fines
- Organizes student pictures
- Assists administration with survey distribution
- Logs incidents on Synergy
- Assist with student attendance.
Direct office helpers to pick up attendance slips from classrooms.
Process in Synergy/Computer
Process in Synergy check in/out students.
- Answer incoming phone calls
Direct office helpers to deliver messages and run errands, etc.
Communicate messages to staff members in a timely manner.
- Answer calls from the intercom.
Respond to calls from teachers in classrooms concerning students, problems, etc.
Contact classrooms for students to be sent to the office from Assistant Principal and/or Principal
Out of school mail – check for postage
- Collect forms needing CMS Staff signatures/information and return.
- Order the following forms through ESU when needed:
I.S.S. forms, O.S.S. forms, Tardy Reminders, Tardy Parent Letters, Medical Excuse,
Detention Reminder, Discipline forms (located in file cabinet).
- Help with developing/revising office forms
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the administration.
- Maintain and record after school duties for teachers.
- Beginning of school year student fee deposits
To apply for this job please visit www.columbuspublicschools.org.