Accounts Payable Specialist
- Computer Main Frame and P/C Skills.
- Matching vendor invoices with receiving paperwork
- Entering invoices into ECCCO – JD Edwards.
- Indexing and scanning documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Check writing and ACH processing.
- Performing bank reconciliation.
- Audit Reports for the bank and audit firm
- Weekly Balancing of A/P to General Ledger.
- Good communication skills needed when working with vendors and other Partners in Progress.
- Good team player that enjoys interfacing with Partners in Progress.
- Protect Behlen’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure invoices have required approval, payment limits, and backup prior to payment.
- Process expense reports.
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9000.
- Must follow all safety procedures, policy and JSA (Job Safety Analysis).
- This is an outstanding opportunity for the individual who is self-motivated and desires to contribute to the Accounting team.
- Above average mainframe and P.C. computer skills especially with such applications as Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Good technical skills including intermediate math skills, and high attention to accuracy, detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to work within a team environment to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Self-Motivates with a strong desire for self-improvement through education and training.
- This is an entry-level position with growth opportunities for the right individual.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.behlenmfg.com.