Accounts Payable Coordinator
Are you interested in joining a company that puts people ahead of everything else? All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members! Timpte is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator in our David City, NE Facility. We’re looking for someone that is able to jump right in with the Accounts Payable department and help manage the AP process.
• Responsible for processing, verifying and completing payments
• Recording expenses, maintaining records and vendor correspondence
• Application of Sales and Use Tax
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess an Associate’s Degree in accounting field or comparable experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as presentation skills.
• Basic knowledge of General Ledger and Budget to accurately process and pay vendor invoices.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Possess understanding of Sales Tax rules and regulations in states Timpte operates in.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
Timpte Excellent Benefits
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.