Website BigIron Realty
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
This position contributes to the success of BigIron Realty by assisting the Financial Accounting Manager with various clerical duties along with assisting the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable areas. In addition, the employee contributes to the success of BigIron Realty through ongoing collaboration with peers, co-workers, supervisors, managers, vendors, clients, and others who do business with BigIron Realty.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s mission, vision, and core values
- Assist Accounts Payable by paying bills, reconciling statements, and preparing payable financial data to support financial records
- Supports Accounts Receivable by preparing invoices, matching payments to invoices, posting customer payments, preparing bank deposits, and following up and collecting and allocating payments
- Additional responsibilities include general office duties such as copying, filing, creating files, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence
- Performs work duties within the assigned work environment related to the position
- Prioritizes workload to ensure that all essential functions are addressed effectively, making appropriate adjustments throughout each shift and each work week to meet changing and/or competing priorities when necessary
- Prepares for and actively participates in meetings, both on a departmental level and on a company level
- Completes required training promptly. Self identifies areas where additional training is required and demonstrates understanding of the training content and implements training in day to day work activities.
- Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality
- Complies with BigIron Realty policies and procedures as published by BigIron Realty and which may be modified from time to time
- Uses good judgement, discretion, and integrity to review, research and resolve issues. Considers all factors and takes appropriate action
- Consistently uses strength, agility and good body mechanics when performing essential functions; develops, implements, and follows appropriate safety procedures of BigIron Realty and/or community and regulatory agencies
- Willingly completes other duties and takes on special projects as assigned or as necessary
To apply or inquire further, click here.
To apply for this job please visit bigironrealty.com.