8th Grade Math Teacher
Website Columbus Public Schools
A. Education Level: Bachelors degree or higher
B. Certification or Licensure: Valid Nebraska teaching certificate with an endorsement in mathematics at the appropriate grade level.
C. Experience Desired: Teaching experience preferred, but not required. Experience
in a middle level school preferred, but not required.
REPORTS TO: Middle School Principal
1. Ability to teach general mathematics, pre-algebra, and/or algebra classes.
2. Provide leadership and supervise students in developing, organizing and utilizing resources for an effective Instructional program at the middle school.
- Assist in program evaluation on a regular basis.
- Participate in appropriate in-service development programs.
5. Assists in the supervision and direction of students as assigned.
6. Provide developmentally appropriate learning experiences in which students are actively engaged as Participants in the lesson.
7. Build positive rapport and focus on student success and achievement.
8. Understand and use technology to teach math related topics.
9. Work effectively in a Professional Learning Community.
10. Continually use data to drive instructional decisions.
To apply for this job please visit www.columbuspublicschools.org.