2nd shift Operations Supervisor
- Understanding the daily production demands and ensure that production needs are met.
- Maintain established crew levels through recruitment scheduling and assignment of hourly stakeholders.
- Promote a culture of people safety and food safety by championing best practices in these areas and ensuring accountability and adherence to company programs.
- Train and motivate employees to drive maximum efficiency, productivity, food safety and quality, and engagement.
- Be the resource for employees, through coaching, investigating and following up on employee issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience coaching, leading and building a high performing team
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Able to work on a cold environment
- Able to work on a dusty environment
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to climb stairs
- One year of supervisory experience
- Food processing or manufacturing experience
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.